- Click here: https://frederickcountymd.gov/1671/Forms
- Click on: Application for an Absentee Ballot.
- Print out the three pages with instructions, application, and state election board addresses (you can use your correct election board address if you live outside of Frederick County).
- Fill out the Maryland Application for an Absentee Ballot with pen. Read the instructions on the left side of the Absentee Ballot application carefully. Be sure to sign the form.
- You have two options to send in your application:
OPTION 1: Scan it to your computer from your printer and Email it to: electionboard [at] frederickcountymd.gov.
OPTION 2: Put the completed form into an envelope and mail it to Frederick County Board of Elections, 340A Montevue Lane, Frederick, MD 21702
Note: We will update these instructions should the Maryland Board of Elections add additional options to apply for an Absentee Ballot Application for either the 2020 Primary or General Elections